New York correspondent Matt Wells caught up with him back at home in Manhattan, to reflect on his stay in London hearing how he had a “little issue” with the slow elevator to get up to the installation called Room for London. He described how he went there to collect sounds such as a train in Southwark, a passionate voice at Spitalfields market. (전문 읽기와 인터뷰 듣기)
- sticky on Former Talking Heads Singer Turns Building Into A Music Maker
- Talking Heads Net » Blog Archive » “아버지를 위한 노래” 후기 on David Byrne explains how the piece works in New York
- 80s Net » 토킹헤즈의 새 DVD on Chronology
- sticky on David Byrne & St. Vincent “Love This Giant” Rehearsal
- sticky on David Byrne, 건물이 노래하게 하다
Tags공연 생일 영화 예술가가 여행하는 법 인터뷰 Arcade Fire Brian Eno Burning Down The House CBGB Chris Frantz Chronology David Byrne Downtown Rockers DVD Facebook Fatboy Slim Fear Of Music Genius of Love Here Lies Love How Music Works Imelda Marcos Interview jambands.com Jerry Harrison Jonathan Demme Life During Wartime Little Creatures Love This Giant Paolo Sorrentino Psycho Killer Remain In Light Review Ride Rise Roar Road to Nowhere Sean Penn Speaking In Tongues St. Vincent Start Making Sense Stop Making Sense This must be the place This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) Tina Weymouth Tom Tom Club True Stories Twitter
이 저작물은 크리에이티브 커먼즈 저작자표시-비영리-동일조건변경허락 2.0 country.kr 라이선스에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다.